Project Cost: 8,400
Dispatched in: 3 Days
Project Code: 1650
SMS based LPG gas leakage detection system using GSM has application in various areas like home, industries, hotels, hospitals. This project has a gas leakage detector implemented by using an LPG Gas sensor. The user can get remote indication through SMS sent from the project. This SMS is sent from GSM modem which is connected to the microcontroller. A buzzer is turned on after LPG gas leakage so it acts as a gas leakage alarm.
You will get a CD with this project:
CD contains following things:
- Project Report in pdf format and in word format ( .doc or .docx )
- Circuit diagram
- PCB layout
- Microcontroller Program in assembly language
- Hex file of the microcontroller code
- Datasheets of all the components / ICs used in the project
- Power point presentation / PPT file
Description in detail:
Various important blocks of the system are:
2) LPG Gas sensor
3) GSM Modem
4) LCD Display
Applications and Advantages:
Applications of SMS based LPG gas leakage detection system using GSM:
1) This project can be used in Industries, Home, Hospitals.
Advantages of SMS based LPG gas leakage detection system using GSM:
1) This project is easy to use and it gives a remote indication to the user.
1. This project can be implemented using Arduino Uno. Arduino & GSM based LPG Leakage detector reduces circuit since Arduino has inbuilt ADC.
2. We can provide voice feedback system.
Video of the “SMS based LPG gas leakage detection system using GSM” project
YouTube video coming soon. Video for this project is not available right now, we are planning to upload video soon.
Meanwhile you can watch video of similar project Arduino based LPG Leakage detector with SMS indication.
Questions and answers about this project:
Question: Which technology is used in wireless communication technique?
Answer : We have used GSM technology.
Do you have any question or any feedback about this project?
Please email us your questions or write comments below.
Subscribe to updates from Microtronics Technologies
Submit your review
Call us: (+91) 9021 44 32 22