Project Cost : 5,400
Dispatched in: 3 Days
Project Code: 1105
Download Synopsis of the project
Main concept behind this project is of a door-latch opening using a password entered through keypad. User can change this password anytime he/she wish using a keypad
You will get a CD with this project:
CD contains following things:
- Project Report in pdf format and in doc (word) format
- Circuit diagram
- PCB layout
- Microcontroller program in assembley language
- Hex file of the microcontroller code
- Datasheets of all the components / ICs used in the project
Description in detail:
It mainly consist of following blocks:
1. Microcontroller: This is the CPU (central processing unit) of our project. We are going to use a microcontroller of 8051 family. The various functions of microcontroller are like:
I. Reading the digital input from Keypad
II. Sending this data to LCD so that the person operating this project should read the password
III. Sensing the password using keypad and to check whether it is a correct password or a wrong password and rotate the stepper motor if the password entered is a correct password.
2. LCD: We are going to use 16×2 alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which means it can display alphabets along with numbers on 2 lines each containing 16 characters.
3. Keypad: User will enter the password using the keypad. Various keys of keypad are as following,
I. 0 to 9
Tags: Door access system, Digital code lock, Keyless entry to home
Applications and Advantages:
1. This project can be used in offices, companies also at home. It will provide keyless entry.
2. This can be used in Banks for safety lock.
3. User don’t have to carry keys along with him.
1. We can monitor parameters like fire, overheat
2. We can provide voice feedback system
3. We can interface GSM modem which will send sms if invalid attempt is made to open the lock
Question and answers about this project:
Question: Can you provide a Relay at the output ? Can you change the output device from stepper motor to DC motor.
Answer: Yes, both options are possible. We can provide DC motor as well as a Relay as an output device.
Do you have question or any feedback about this project?
Please email us your questions or write comments below.
Subscribe to updates from Microtronics Technologies
Submit your review